Friday, April 10, 2009

My first.

Went to school as usual. Nothing much happened. Haha. ;) Came home and practised piano. It's my piano teacher's son birthday today :D so, i gave him a cupcake pixel as his b'day present. Hope you like it boy :D Right after my piano lesson viv gave me a phone call and she said: I'll be at your place in 15 mins! I haven't bathe and still in my uniform =.= So, we shopped the whole day at 1u with stinky smells (= We got chocolate chip cookie dough from BaskinRobin and had our dinner at an italian restaurant, which costs us RM83.90. @_@ for only two of us. Haha k. Pictures! :

Got it from Diva :D costs me RM15.


Wanted to buy it but the price is just too adorable.



Forever21
Thanks to Viv. She saved me from buying this. haha RM49 o.o



Topshop.
I love this skirt xD but what to do. It's exp.



Viv's parents fetched us back at 9pm+. Got home and sleeeeeeeep.


With love,
Swei.

No comments:

Post a Comment