Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My BIG day.

Yo, a huge thanks to JingJia aka the fortuneteller. She predicted that i would pokkai from my bicycle and before i went back home she asked me to be careful. How sad, i didn't give a damn. And IT REALLY HAPPENED *freaky*. I hurt my knees and they're still bleeding now as i'm typing this T_T whattheduck! Curious about how would i fell? Okay, i tried to hold my umbrella as i was cycling back home from school coz the weather was ducking hot. =.= Apparently, it didn't work out well.

Nothing much happened in school today.

Oh, i got 83% for my maths =.= but phew.~ still A. HAHA. And geo... 5 MORE MARKS! then i could get an A. ;'( sadddddddd.

Ohya, GUESS WHAT? I'm joining a cooking competition which will be held on next Tuesday! I teamed with Natalie. And both of us don't cook. ;) Haha what to do, just pray that we don't burn ourselves, or maybe the whole school on that day! xD


Had fishballs for dinner! hahaha carmen xD



第四片叶子,
总会在你意想不到的地方,
突然出现。

它总是不会停留太久,
却又,
消失不见。

......

愛しています。
しかし、
私もあなたのことが嫌いだ。

No comments:

Post a Comment