Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cooking competition.

Hello T_T currently using my right hand to type. Wtd.



Okay, lets start from this morning. I went to school surprisingly EARLY today. 7.20am. Hehe. We had spotcheck for all the students, and prefects too. Thankgod i'd forgotten to charge my phone yesterday night so i didn't bring my phone today. ;D I rampas 1 of the students' phone then when he walked pass me he asked me to watch out, do you think i care? :) Oh i slept for 2 periods during BM and Puan Chan didn't say anything wtd. After school i straight away went to bilik masakan to prepare all the ingredients. While we're going to finish all I CHOPPED DOWN MY FINGER. Okay maybe not that serious but i had a deep cut on my finger T_T Damn ducking painful k. My knee's wound haven't heal yet and now i get injured somemore zz. The spaghetti and garlic breads were GOOD. Hehe you guys should try it. But the ice lime tea.. i forgot to add in sugar wtd. So, it's hopeless now. Haiz. Now just waiting for the results.


Ciaoz!


♥Before you left you offered one more gift to me.
♥One last smile to ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment